Heritage House Retirement Home
1810 South Belcher Road Clearwater FL 33764
Heritage House is an assisted living community located in the beautiful, sunny town of Clearwater, Florida. Heritage House is located on a beautiful two acre setting overlooking majestic oak trees in a one story colonial structure home, perfect for relaxing and living while convenient to nearby shopping, churches, and hospitals.
At Heritage House, we are committed to providing the loving support and professional care that our seniors need, while offering independence and opportunities for remaining active and maintaining social lives. We offer personal care assistance, including help with bathing, dressing, and grooming, on-site physicians and podiatrists, physical therapy, and nursing services.
In addition to specialized medical care, support, and assistance, Heritage House offers the highest quality of life we can strive for, with amenities such as:
- All rooms are convenient to the community dining room
- Each room is private or semi-private with designer touches, phone jacks, and free basic cable TV
- Birthday and holiday celebrations and buffets
- Weekly shopping outings
- Musical concerts, exercise classes, bingo and card games, and shuffle board
- All meals and snacks are provided
- Beauty salon, including manicures and pedicures, and barber shop services
- Pet friendly, including pet therapy
- Beautiful southern charm on two acres of beautiful outdoor setting with plenty of room for relaxing and animal watching
We are so proud of our communities and invite you to join us for rest and relaxation at Heritage House.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Heritage House Retirement Home Reviews
- very happy with the facility
My mom loves it here. It is an awesome place. We're very, very happy with the facility.
- No Wheelchairs
They didn't allow wheelchairs. She's not in a wheelchair now, but could be in the future, and then she'd have to move. It wouldn't be what we wanted for her.
- Absolutely perfect for our ...
Absolutely perfect for our needs. Clean, cozy and visually attractive both inside and out. Helpful, friendly staff and delightful owner/operator couple.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.