Heritage House Assisted Living
1810 S Belcher Rd Clearwater FL 33764
Our community sits on a lush two-acres and has its own beauty salon and dining room. We offer several unit types with wheelchair accessible bathrooms. Meals are offered in our dining room in which we serve restaurant-style. We have a beautiful outdoor area for our residents who enjoy being outdoors where they can relax under the gazebo.
For seniors that value their independence yet need some help with daily activities, Heritage House Assisted Living is an ideal option. We encourage continued social engagement and fulfilling activities in a resident-centered environment. Care staff are available 24 hours a day to help with bathing, dressing, medication assistance or other wellness and personal care needs.
At the heart of our resident-centered care approach are individualized care plans. Before move-in, our team meets with the resident and family. Together, we build a comprehensive, customized program for assistance and service based on the resident’s interests, needs and wishes. We offer peace of mind for families and provide quality of life for our residents.
* Wellness & Safety Monitoring
* Social Engagement & Activities
* Home Cooked Meals
* Clothing Selection, Dressing & Grooming
* Personal Hygiene and Bathing
* Medication Assistance
* Continence Management
* Personalized Level of Care
* Friendly, relaxed, cozy atmosphere exclusively for twenty-four residents
* Multiple beautiful and spacious outdoor living areas
* Grand dining room
* Beauty & Barber Shop Facilities
What Makes Us Special
Open since 1984, Heritage House Assisted Living Facility is a gracious, family-owned and operated assisted living community located on a lush two-acre setting in beautiful Clearwater, Florida.
Pricing at Heritage House Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Heritage House Assisted Living
- Review of Heritage House Retirement Home - Clearwater, FL
Very nice. Level 1 care residents need be very independent. Pricey but if you can afford it excellent
- very happy with the facility
My mom loves it here. It is an awesome place. We're very, very happy with the facility.
- No Wheelchairs
They didn't allow wheelchairs. She's not in a wheelchair now, but could be in the future, and then she'd have to move. It wouldn't be what we wanted for her.
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Heritage House Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heritage House Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.