900 East Stanley Blvd. Livermore CA 94550
Then there is our very desirable location, which at times seems straight out of a movie. With acres and acres of vineyards and stunning views of Mt. Diablo, Livermore Valley is home to California's oldest wine producing region. It truly has grown up to be a center of cultural and recreational activity. Stroll down quaint tree-lined streets in historic downtown Livermore, catch a performance at the Livermore Performing Arts Center, or visit these other local attractions: the Centennial Light Fire Station, Concannon Vineyards, the Farmer's Market, Carnegie Park, the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, The Village at Livermore, Peppertree Plaza, Millers Outpost, and more. There is always something fun to do in Livermore! And for your more practical needs, we are near ValleyCare Memorial Hospital, and the ACE Rail transportation line. And did you know we're just a stone's throw from ValleyCare LifeStyleRx, a 70,000 square foot wellness center offering pools, steam rooms, exercise studios and more.
Come visit our beautiful campus today. We'll help you explore our unique blend of luxurious and fun retirement living in the bay area suburbs. We like to say, 'It's More Than Retirement. It's Five-Star Fun!'
- Two and three story buildings with elevators
- Comfortable lobby and lounges
- Two elegant dining rooms
- True restaurant dining in our two elegant dining rooms
- Brickyard Cafe
- Gracious living rooms with fireplaces
- Spacious activity and game rooms
- Essentials gift shop
- Billiard room
- Two full-service salons and relaxing spa services
- Wellness center
- On-site resident storage
- On-site parking
- Friendly staff available 24 hours a day to answer questions
- Charming library/reading area
- Computer and Internet center
- On-site laundry rooms
- Private mailboxes
- Lush gardens and raised planter beds
- Outdoor, landscaped courtyards with fountain and gazebo
- Shaded walking path and relaxing sitting areas
- Shuffleboard court
- Putting green
- Innovative, unique programs such as health counseling, nutritional counseling, and cultural events
- Pets welcome
- Spacious one- and two-bedroom apartment homes
- Emergency communication system featuring daily resident check-in service
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Generous closets
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Window coverings
- Fire sprinkler system
- Fire alarm system
- Fully-equipped kitchens including dishwasher, range/microwave, garbage disposal, full size storage area and refrigerator in most apartment homes
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Washer and dryer hook ups in most apartment homes
- Premium countertops
- Patios and balconies in most apartment homes
- Oversized walk-in showers
- Views of Mt. Diablo, hills, gardens, and courtyards
Pricing at Heritage Estates
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Heritage Estates
The facility is great and the staff is nice and friendly. They provide great care services to the residents. Overall we're very pleased with their services.
- Everyone is very friendly and helpful
It's been great for my mom. I was very impressed. The apartment is very nice. I can't tell u how friendly and helpful everyone has been. My mom is doing very well. She is participating in the activities....
Large. Feels a bit impersonal. overwhelming.
- See all 14 community reviews
Community Details at Heritage Estates
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heritage Estates
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.