1380 Council Ave Lincoln Park MI 48146
Hidden away in the sleepy bedroom community of Lincoln Park, Michigan, lies Lincoln Park, a residential care home dedicated to serving Wayne County and surrounding areas. History buffs know Lincoln Park has a strong history of steel mills and automobile plants. You will feel a strong sense of nostalgia when you choose to reside with Lincoln Park.
Let the highly skilled, yet compassionate staff with Lincoln Park prove this is not your average group home setting. Whether you need a helping hand, or 24 hour care, a warm and friendly staff member will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. No questions asked. Families of residents affected by Alzheimer's Disease can rest assured they will be getting the attention they need.
Services Available with Lincoln Park:
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning and preparation, including special dietary considerations
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Companion pets
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
Life a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, when you choose to reside with Lincoln Park. The warm and friendly staff is standing by, ready to guide you through your day. Rest assured knowing you will be treated with the kindness, respect, and dignity you rightfully deserve, while feeling a strong sense of independence with all the comforts of home.
Pricing at Harmony Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Harmony Care
Community Details at Harmony Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Harmony Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.