HarborChase of Shorewood
1111 East Capitol Drive Shorewood WI 53211
A variety of features are available at HarborChase of Shorewood. Residents who call this location home will engage with skilled and experienced staff who are certified in senior care. You will experience a wide range of services, a fantastic modern space, and amenities including:
- Convenient location across from Estabrook Park and next to the Milwaukee River
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Spacious interiors with numerous common areas
- Customized care plans
- Quick-scratch and made-from-scratch meals and snacks
- Four distinct dining destinations, including The Bistro and Atwater Dining Room
- Full ADL (activities of daily living) care such as two person transfers, medication management, bathing, toileting, and grooming
HarborChase of Shorewood is a fantastic place to call home. We treat you like family here by providing an atmosphere of dignity and respect, positive energy, and modern amenities.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.