Happy Home Care II
1273 Sheffield Place Thousand Oaks CA 91360
Happy Home Care II is a residential care home located in the renowned city of Thousand Oaks, CA in Ventura County. Our warm community is situated near the Oak Park and Conejo Valley. Thousand Oaks is famous for its many oaks, stunning vegetation and a friendly atmosphere making it a great place to live in. Visitors will be delighted to visit Thousand Oaks due to the numerous attractions, easy accessibility and shopping centers around.
Happy Home Care II believes in getting seniors the best possible care in a quiet and serene group home setting. Our environment is conducive for seniors who can't live on their own but would love to be in a home setting getting care when needed. Our tailor made care plans ensures that every seniors needs are individually met. Happy Home Care II is proud to have selfless and caring medical professionals who are always available 24/7 to provide assistance.
Our community promoted the mental and physical well-being of seniors. We have various physical activities seniors can easily engage in. Additionally, we have amenities such as:
- Beautiful and scenic outdoor gardens
- An onsite beauty salon and barber shop
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Fine dining options with both a private dining room and a restaurant style dining
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Supervised programs and activities
- 24 hour medical and personal assistance
- Religious services for various denominations
- Comfortable sitting area with a fireplace to visit with friends
We are happy to be a part of this great community and we invite you to come and experience the freedom, fun and relaxation at Happy Home Care II.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.