Hands That Care @ Park Ridge
8204 Park Ridge Drive Riverdale GA 30274
Hands That Care at Park Ridge
Hands That Care at Park Ridge is a stunning residential care home that is situated in Riverdale, GA in Clayton County. Fun Junction USA, Hindu Temple of Atlanta, Zoo Atlanta, Utoy Cemetery, and SkyView Atlanta are some of the beautiful and must visit attractions close to our energetic community. Riverdale is an incredible city to live in and visit too.
Hands That Care at Park Ridge delivers innovative, informed, and quality care to seniors in a warm, friendly, and caring group home setting. Our compassionate caregiver encourages and promotes active participation of seniors. We have hands-on and real-world experience that allows our staff to offer unparalled care to our national heroes. Our loving staff offers round the clock care to all seniors. Regardless of the time of day or night, there is always someone on standby to take care of all needs of seniors.
Hands That Care at Park Ridge provides top-notch amenities that include but not limited to:
- Pet friendly with a number of restrictions
- Peaceful, calm and quiet courtyard with a neatly done landscape
- A beautiful gazebo for utmost unwinding
- A state of the art library with volumes and volumes of modern reading collections
- A highly spacious swimming pool with incredible work out classes
Hands That Care at Park Ridge is specifically designed to meet all the unique needs of each senior. Our convenient location makes it effortless to access a variety of senior needs such as shopping, dining, and medical. Because we are more than proud of our community, we encourage you to visit us for maximum fun, utmost freedom, and total independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.