Grand Oak Senior Living
28207 Grand Duke Dr Farmington Hills MI 48334
The Grand Oak Difference Includes:
• Exceptional care, overseen by a board-certified adult and geriatric nurse practitioner and registered nurse who is available 24/7 to address any concerns or changes in care needs
• Lower resident-to-caregiver ratio, 3:1 during the daytime hours to ensure your loved one is getting personalized attention and assistance
• An actual home setting! Our residential home in the Farmington Hills community allows seniors to be in a more comfortable environment than transitioning into a large commercialized senior living facility
• Maximum number of residents is limited to 6 at one time, allowing for more personalized care and availability of our staff
Pricing at Grand Oak Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Grand Oak Senior Living
Community Details at Grand Oak Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Grand Oak Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.