Grammy Dee’s House
1420 East Briarcliff Lane Eugene OR 97404
Grammy Dee's House is a senior care home that is located in Eugene, OR in Lane County. Our community overlooks the outstanding Mount Pisgah and the splendid Alton Baker Park. We also border the peaceful McKenzie River. A trip to Eugene would definitely be incomplete if one does not visit the McDonald Theatre and Oregon Bach Festival. Eugene is surely a great destination for visiting family members and place to live.
At Grammy Dee's House, there is more to assisted living than just offering assistance. We strongly believe in empowering seniors to remain connected and independent. With the committed support of extensively trained twenty-four hour staff, our community ensures residents have and enjoy an active lifestyle that has the freedom to spend their time without any restrictions. We provide highly quality assisted living in a safe group home setting.
On top of meeting the physical and medical needs of residents, our vibrant community highly encourages seniors to make as many friends as possible. Residents of Grammy Dee's House benefit from a wide array of amenities and services that include:
- A comfortable and spacious sitting area with a neatly done fireplace to host old and new friends alike
- A dazzling gazebo for unwinding
- A beautiful sunroom
- A fully stocked library with the latest reading pieces
- An onsite barber shop and beautician
- A large swimming pool with incredible stay fit classes
Grammy Dee's House is truly a home away from home. Because we take pride in our residence, we urge you to come visit and enjoy total freedom, independence, and maximum fun.
Pricing at Grammy Dee’s House
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Grammy Dee’s House
Senior Housing Types Provided at Grammy Dee’s House
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.