Golden Years Board and Care
15822 Mayall Street North Hills CA 91343
Golden Care Moments Inc is a senior care home located in attractive Simi Valley, California, in Ventura County. Our residential care home is located for compassion for the senior home care near beautiful mountain sceneries. The community is surrounded by beautiful natural sceneries, where it makes the place favorable for the seniors and the visitors.
Golden Care Moments Inc is a place with great uniqueness where quality services are provided for the best of the seniors in a group home setting. The staffs in our community are highly trained for the purpose of ensuring a safe haven to our seniors during our stay. Considering the various needs of the seniors in our community, our staffs are usually ready to handle various needs of the seniors to their satisfaction.
In addition of looking the medical and physical welfare of the seniors, there are various amenities available to keep them active during their stay. These include:
- Comfortable, Quiet and peaceful Courtyard
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Spacious compound for leisure and sunbathing
- Partnering with home agency care for reliable medical services
- Various religious denominations for the seniors to choose from
- Spacious dining option with comfortable restaurant dining style and available private dining options with for the seniors with special needs
- Keeping pets is allowed with simple regulations
Enrolling to a place where your welfare is our priority and your health is our concern to all our seniors in our community. For the seniors to be independent, freedom and reliability enroll in our community at Golden Care Moments Inc.
Pricing at Golden Years Board and Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Golden Years Board and Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Golden Years Board and Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.