Dignity Care Home #1
8821 Valjean Avenue North Hills CA 91343
- Geriatric Resource Registered Nurse with 20
years of experience on staff.
- Three carefully planned, nutritious meals daily
plus in-between snacks and juice.
- Special diets and/or personal preferences will
- Monitoring and dispensing of medications.
- Planning and arranging of transportation to
medical and dental appointments or other
- Assistance with bathing and all personal
- 24-hour supervision by trained staff.
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
are provided for each resident.
- Numerous activities and social events
Pricing at Dignity Care Home #1
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Dignity Care Home #1
- Care with Love and Kindness
I cannot say enough about how wonderful Dignity Care Home is. From the moment we moved my Aunt into Dignity Care Home in North Hills, she was treated with love, kindness and respect. [Name removed] and his...
We were very impressed with this care home and feel it is the best fit for our Dad! The home is well organized, neat & clean and very caring to the clients they serve. Raymond [Removed], is extremely helpful...
- Everything Is Working Out Well
My mother is doing very well here at this home. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. It is very well-kept home, my mother's room is always clean when I visit. They have a very good staff...
- See all 10 community reviews
Community Details at Dignity Care Home #1
Senior Housing Types Provided at Dignity Care Home #1
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.