Dignity Care Home #1
8821 Valjean Avenue North Hills CA 91343
- Geriatric Resource Registered Nurse with 20
years of experience on staff.
- Three carefully planned, nutritious meals daily
plus in-between snacks and juice.
- Special diets and/or personal preferences will
- Monitoring and dispensing of medications.
- Planning and arranging of transportation to
medical and dental appointments or other
- Assistance with bathing and all personal
- 24-hour supervision by trained staff.
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
are provided for each resident.
- Numerous activities and social events
Pricing at Dignity Care Home #1
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Dignity Care Home #1
We were very impressed with this care home and feel it is the best fit for our Dad! The home is well organized, neat & clean and very caring to the clients they serve. Raymond [Removed], is extremely helpful...
- Everything Is Working Out Well
My mother is doing very well here at this home. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. It is very well-kept home, my mother's room is always clean when I visit. They have a very good staff...
- Absolutely wonderful!
Diginity Care Home is absolutely wonderful, they're fabulous, and the nicest people in the world. They really try, and not only that but they really care. I truly think they love what they do and they truly...See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Dignity Care Home #1
Senior Housing Types Provided at Dignity Care Home #1
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.