Gold Canyon Care Home
6461 Quillan St San Diego CA 92111
Gold Canyon Care home is a residential care home located in picturesque San Diego, California. This community setting is designed in an apartment style and it is located in a quiet and safe neighborhood. The region enjoys pleasant warm weather most of the year. The San Diego community is cosmopolitan making it a home for everyone.
Gold Canyon Care Home boasts an exceptionally dedicated staff committed to ensuring all residents lead a normal quality life in the group home setting. The living arrangements guarantee independence and privacy for all. They perform check-in visits on the residents and offer other nurturing services such as doing the laundry, preparing meals, providing medical assistance and housekeeping. The staff is highly trained in caring for seniors and is available round the clock. Other amenities enhance the quality of life here such as:
- Places of interest to visit such as Pantoja Park and The Gaslamp Quarter Historical Foundation both which are less than a mile from the home
- Numerous churches in the vicinity
- Religious services are offered within the home
- Scheduled visits and excursions
- Fitness and wellness activities
- Assistance with grooming
- Social activities such as interactions with new and old friends
The comfortable living spaces and the guided schedules are geared to provide relaxation, freedom and independence for your loved one. Do visit us anytime to get a feel of our expansive nurturing abode where your loved one will feel at home, and you will have peace of mind.
Pricing at Gold Canyon Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Gold Canyon Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Gold Canyon Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.