Lucie's Shady Rest
7142 Bobhird Drive San Diego CA 92119
Lucie's Shady Rest is a senior care home in warm and beautiful San Diego, in San Diego County California. Situated moments away from the expansive greenery of Mission Trails Regional Park as well as just blocks from the freeway, residents of Lucie's are never forced to choose between a stunning location and a convenient one.
Lucie and her highly trained staff are compassionate, caring, and above all dedicated to creating a group home setting that truly does feel like home. Lucie's Shady Rest is proud to offer an environment that emphasizes privacy and dignity, as well as promotes and nurtures self sufficiency. Because no two residents have exactly the same needs, no two care plans will offer the same assistance. Some of the many services and amenities offered at Lucie's Shady Rest include:
- Pet friendly with spaces to play
- Specialized care for residents living with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and personal grooming
- Activity programs for any level of fitness
- Transportation to appointments, outings, and visits with friends or family
- Hospice and respite care options
Lucie's Shady Rest is happy to provide loving and compassionate assistance for both seniors and their loved ones and caretakers, in a home environment that helps ease the stress of making the transition to assisted living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
It was a lovely place.
I toured here when I was looking for my loved one. It was a lovely place. It was just a little further from my house than I would have liked. They were more of a memory care which just wasn't really what...
owners are WONDERFUL and Staff, i fel...
owners are WONDERFUL and Staff, i felt right at home. cant wait, patio is beautiful, light, a home..
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.