2429 S. Reynolds Road Toledo OH 43614
Our 170,000 square foot community sits on over 10 acres and offers 152 apartments. You can choose from a studio and spacious 1- or 2-bedroom apartments. Home cooked meals are lovingly prepared from scratch by our chefs. You will delight in lunch and dinner served buffet style with several entrees, three fresh soups and a complete salad bar.
Genesis Village also meets the need for moderately priced senior housing in the area. In the fall of 2013, we completed a $6 million renovation of a flagship hotel conference center transforming it into a resort lifestyle senior community. Our community offers state-of-the-art amenities for active residents to enjoy, including an indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness center, beauty salon, spacious atrium and courtyards, fireplace lounge, fireside cafe and Interim Home Healthcare on campus.
Genesis Village is a community with a caring and dedicated staff that is partnering with local community and senior organizations to offer our residents and area seniors assistance in living well through senior events and activities right on site. Our family friendly atmosphere, attention to detail, beautifully appointed homes and all-inclusive monthly rates, make Genesis Village the perfect choice for superb senior living.
The Wellness Center is located just off the Atrium and is run by our on-site Home Health Care Agency which residents can contract, as needed, for many skilled medical services and non-skilled help. We also have therapy services provided by Lutheran Homes Society.
Residents appreciate the active involvement of local owners Jim Oedy and Dr. Nathan Hill. Jim is the onsite CEO and has more than 20 years establishing exceptional senior facilities in northwest Ohio. These were widely known for their dedicated staffs and a strong commitment to family. Both Jim and Dr. Hill are highly committed to giving back to the local community, especially senior organizations.
With our Christian principles, we offer opportunities that serve the whole person including their wellness, spiritual and social needs. Pastoral care is available as well as a wide range of faith-based services and activities right on campus. Residents also enjoy participating in a variety of activities and clubs.
OUR ALL-INCLUSIVE MONTHLY RATES INCLUDE:
- All utilities, except your personal phone
- Cable television and internet access
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Convenient Laundry Rooms
- Three home-cooked meals prepared daily
by Chef Kameel Ansara
- Health and fitness center
- Indoor pool and whirlpool with locker rooms
- Fireside Cafe with free coffee and juice bar
- Multimedia center with theater size screen
- Six acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Chapel and prayer room
- Spacious atrium and fireplace lounge with well-appointed library
- Computer Room
- 24/7 front desk staff and security
- Free local transportation to medical appointments and shopping
- Wide range of clubs, outings, activities and volunteer opportunities
LOCATED ON SITE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:
- Wellness Center, Gift Shop, Beauty Salon
- Carports/Garages and Storage Units
- Interim Home Health Care on campus
With our many amenities and activity options for every level, our family friendly atmosphere, delicious meals and all-inclusive monthly rates, Genesis Village is the perfect choice for those who love life. We invite you to discover why our residents say, 'Living at Genesis Village is like being on a never-ending cruise!'
Pricing at Genesis Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Genesis Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Genesis Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.