Garden Square at Westlake Assisted Living
3151 W 20th St Greeley CO 80634
Balance Fitness Exercise
Our own Life Enrichment Coordinator, Patty Endres, Recreational Therapist, and Ridgeline CEO, Dr. Chuck McGlade, designed this unique exercise program for our residents. Focusing on balance and core strength, this program can be tailored to each individual's ability and altered as strength increases.
Our goals with this program include:
- Reduced falls
- Ability to walk longer distances
- Increased agility
- Improved confidence with walking, moving, and balance
- Improved activities of daily living function or maintenance at current level
- Less need for higher levels of care
- Perhaps improved appetites and sleeping patterns at night
- Perhaps less pain
Pricing at Garden Square at Westlake Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Garden Square at Westlake Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Garden Square at Westlake Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.