1384 N. Henderson Street Galesburg IL 61401
Galesburg Towers is a senior housing apartment complex for seniors 55 and older and disabled people of any age located in Galesburg, Knox County, Illinois. Galesburg Towers Apartments is located with easy access to nearby shopping centers, gas stations, public transportation lines, theatres, medical facilities, houses of worship, and more. At Galesburg Towers, our loved ones maintain their independence and freedom while having the convenience and support we can offer. All of our apartments are modern and spacious with many of them specially designed for full wheelchair access. Galesburg Towers is covered under the Section 8 New Construction Program to offer our residents affordable housing with subsidized rent for qualified applicants.
In addition to ample room and its convenient location, Galesburg Towers has competitive amenities to offer its residents, such as:
- Wall to wall carpet flooring in living areas and beautiful tile flooring in the kitchen and bathroom
- Cable ready
- A variety of educational and social events are scheduled every month
- Each apartment has a range, refrigerator, a kitchen pantry, and window treatments
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating
- Water, sewer, and trash pick up are included
- Pet friendly community
- Beautiful courtyard
- On-site laundry facilities
- On-site beauty shop
We are proud of our community and invite you to take a tour at Galesburg Towers Apartments.
Pricing at Galesburg Towers
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Galesburg Towers
Senior Housing Types Provided at Galesburg Towers
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.