B'Nai B'Rith Apartments
415 W Sam J Stone Ave Peoria IL 61605
B'Nai B'Rith Apartments is located near the downtown region of Peoria, offering its residents easy access to the city's sites and amenities. We are situated on award-winning landscaped grounds that feature mature trees, beautiful blooms and a peaceful pond. Our community is home to roughly 70 residents, providing seniors with plenty of opportunities for socialization. Residents enjoy a full schedule of activities, including bus trips, bingo night, social events and more.
At B'Nai B'Rith Apartments, our residents enjoy a dynamic community with a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- Well-appointed indoor and outdoor areas, perfect for socializing with friends and family
- Community-organized activities that promote enrichment and socialization
- On-site beautician and barber shop services
- Complimentary transportation
- Conveniently located near access to public transportation
- Resident parking is available
- Pet friendly community accommodates dogs and cats
At B'Nai B'Rith Apartments, seniors enjoy the privacy and freedom of living independently, without the hassle and stress of home ownership and upkeep. We take pride in our beautiful community and invite you to join us for relaxation, enrichment and fun.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
B'Nai B'Rith Apartments Reviews
- Hiding Bed Bugs
Just visited a friend's mom just out of the hospital to find her bed riddled with bed bugs. Reported it and the admin was completely rude. Maintenance person said the whole place needs to be fumigated....
- Very friendly & helpful. Loved the p...
Very friendly & helpful. Loved the place.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.