The Jackson Renaissance
1420 W 16th St Davenport IA 52804
The Jackson Renaissance
The Jackson Renaissance is located in Davenport, Scott County, Iowa one of the largest cities along the Mississippi. The city is full of activities and events providing opportunities for senior to enjoy their surroundings. The Jackson Renaissance is an ideal living arrangement dedicated to senior housing for those individuals 55 and older.
The Jackson Renaissance is a contemporary senior housing establishment committed to meet the needs of all senior residents. The spacious apartments come with full kitchens with energy saving appliances, washer and dryer units, individual heating and cooling settings and extra storage space. The compassionate and caring staff is on-site to provide regular checks in case of an emergency.
Besides providing safe and security to individuals 55 and older, the Jackson Renaissance has plenty of other amenities to keep seniors active and social.
- Private parking with sufficient lighting to provide extra security
- Club room with lounge area for socializing
- Access to a large screen television in the club room
- Game area
- An onsite library with computer usage
- Fitness center
- Walking paths with garden areas to promote physical health while being outdoors
- Various activities to encourage socialization including movie nights, game nights, speaker and other presentations
- Dogs are always welcome
We are proud of promoting individual living for seniors 55 and older in a safe and secure environment with lots of extras to promote social interaction at The Jackson Renaissance.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.