From The Heart 1
4407 Segovia Drive Pasco WA 99301
From The Heart 1
From the Heart 1 is a residential care home located in Pasco, WA, in Franklin County. Pasco is the largest city in the county and is one of the three cities that make up the tri-city area: Pasco, Richland and Kennewick. The Columbia River runs along the southern border of the city, and the Cascade Range lies to the west. Pasco is a safe, family oriented place and seniors living at From the Heart 1 will appreciate this city as will visiting family and friends.
Staff at From the Heart 1 are available 24 hours a day, with a staff to resident ration of 6 to 1. Staff is dedicated and caring and integrate preventative and rehabilitative care all under one roof. Staff are available to help with medication assistance and the tasks of daily living. Besides assisting with daily needs, this group home setting also has the following amenities:
- Peaceful atmosphere and beautifully landscaped grounds
- Beauty salon
- Three delicious, home-cooked meals
- Daily activities like bible study, birthday celebrations, holiday parties, and community outings
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Common areas for socializing and TV
From the Heart 1 is the answer for seniors who can no longer live alone, but would like to retain their independence in a home like setting. They take pride in their homes and provide seniors with the perfect supportive environment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.