1 Mill Street Franklin NJ 07416
Franklin House Senior Apartments are a community for people 55 and older, located in Franklin, Sussex County, New Jersey. Franklin is a beautiful town, surrounded by woods and hillsides. The landscapes in Franklin are beautiful. Residents say that the surroundings are so beautiful, that it is almost like living in a park. Franklin Township has a commitment to preserve open land and its natural resources. The apartment community is close to shopping centers, making shopping trips convenient.
The staff at Franklin House Senior Apartments is very caring. There is a tenant services coordinator on staff. Residents can also see the staff for on site medical screening programs and on site education programs. The caring staff is dedicated to keeping the residents happy and healthy.
Franklin House Senior Apartments offers many amenities. Some of these include:
- Modern apartments, including one bedroom, full kitchen, living room and bathroom
- Tenant controlled door entry system and emergency pull cord systems for the safety
- Craft and activity rooms and a Bocce court
- Community room for residents to gather
- On site parking for residents and their guests
- Each unit has its own thermostat to control the heat and air conditioning
- Coin operated laundry areas
- Amazing views of the hills and the woods
If you are interested in living in a modern apartment, surrounded by beautiful scenery and an amazing staff, Franklin House Senior Apartments may be the place for you.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Franklin House Reviews
- NOT RECOMMENDED
HAVE SOME STRANGE SCARY PEOPLE LIVING THERE FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD
- Clean. Hallways were really...
Clean. Hallways were really narrow: extremely barren and claustrophobic. I have been in senior housing buildings with same apartment layout before. Apartments nice, great use of closet space, great use of...
- Very clean,no odor. Small pet OK(unde...
Very clean,no odor. Small pet OK(under 30lbs)Living space is tight,but with windows is bright.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.