Frances Ransom Adult Family Care Home
3172 N Covington Drive Deltona FL 32738
Frances Ransom Adult Family Care Home provides residential care to seniors throughout Deltona, FL. Located in Volusia County, less than 30 miles from Daytona Beach, Frances Ransom offers a pristine and relaxing environment to its residents. Positioned well away from the stir of the city, it's a quaint and quiet home that provides exceptional quietude and tranquility.
The staff at Frances Ransom are highly qualified to work with a variety of clients, including those with Alzheimer's and late stages of dementia. Prior to hire, all employees receive a background check and extensive on-site training to ensure they are fit for the job.
Some of the primary features of Frances Ransom include:
- A dog-friendly living quarters
- A social, group home setting with organized activities
- Year-round hot tubs
- Prepared meals that cater to a variety of dietary restrictions including gluten free, kosher, and vegetarian
- All personal needs, such as dentistry, medical attention, beautician work, and physical therapy are conveniently conducted on-site
- Shuttle service to shopping and dining
At Frances Ransom Adult Family Care Home, residents can enjoy their independence, while having their primary needs attended to by compassionate staff. With a variety of on-site activities, a convenient shuttle service, and cozy accommodations, tenants will immediately feel at home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.