Fairwinds - Brighton Court
6520 196th St SW Lynnwood WA 98036
We are located in the heart of Lynnwood just five minutes from the quaint town of Edmonds, Washington, the Edmonds/Kingston Ferry Terminal and the train station, near Brackett's Landing, Point Edwards Park, and the Interurban Trail. Closer still is the Lynnwood Ice Center, Edmonds Community College, and prime shopping at Alderwood Mall. Other local attractions include the Nile Golf Club, the Frances E. Anderson Community Center, the Edmonds Senior Center, Lynnwood Elks Club, and the Lynnwood Aquatic Center. And the newest Dick's Drive-In is just up on Highway 99 — yum! With so many fun activities both outside of the community and within, you will need a concierge to keep track of it all. Oh wait, we have that, too!
Healthcare options abound in the area, including Swedish Pavilion and Hospital (formerly Steven's), Group Health, Pacific Medical Center, Virginia Mason Medical Center, and UW Medical Center — Lynnwood. Also important are our two fitness trainers who provide home visits or will come to rehabs to ensure transitions to our community are simple and successful.
We invite you to come sample the good life at Fairwinds — Brighton Court. Call us today to set up a complimentary lunch and private tour!
- Beautiful building, quietly situated on landscaped grounds in the Edmonds/Lynnwood area
- Private dining room for your special use
- Weekly housekeeping services provided
- Elegant dining rooms
- Comfortable lobby and lounges
- Community TV room
- Computer center with Internet access
- Full-time program supervisor
- Resident off-street parking
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Full-service salon
- 28-passenger, air-conditioned luxury bus
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes
- Emergency communication system in each apartment home
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Window coverings
- Individually controlled heating
- Generous kitchens in each apartment
- Walk-in closets
- Locked safe
Pricing at Fairwinds - Brighton Court
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Fairwinds - Brighton Court
Best option for my mom who needs some assistance, but not a lot. In fact after touring my sister in law and I were ready to move in ourselves!
- Lovely Facility!!
I had a tour of this community for my mother-in-law and it was our favorites out all of the ones we had looked at. The staff was wonderful and had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents...
- My nice home
This great community for me. The staff here are nice and very attentive. The community is clean and the menu of the meals. They offer alot of nice activities for all the residents. I like knowing that this...
- See all 20 community reviews
Community Details at Fairwinds - Brighton Court
Senior Housing Types Provided at Fairwinds - Brighton Court
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.