Emerald Cottages of Stonebridge
2551 Alma Road McKinney TX 75070
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms,
- Wood floors in the living areas,
- Granite countertops in the kitchen and the baths,
- Attached garage,
- Walk-in shower in the master bath,
- Full kitchen with appliances, including range/oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and disposal,
- Separate laundry room with hookups for full-size washer/dryer,
- Clubhouse for both indoor and outdoor activities,
- and so much more...
The Emerald Cottages are a part of a senior community including the Stonefield Assisted Living Facility. You can chose to be as independent as you would like, or you can purchase meals and/or services from the Stonefield. It is a great opportunity to become part of a campus community that can accommodate changing health conditions with the ability to move to the adjacent assisted living facility and receive a higher level of care.
Pricing at Emerald Cottages of Stonebridge
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Emerald Cottages of Stonebridge
- Very nice place!
We're very pleased with Emerald Cottages of Stonebridge! The cottages are comfortable and well appointed, and the community has a lot to offer! We really enjoy all the activities and events. They took everyone...
- Great place to live!
This is the best senior community we've seen. The apts are very nice - like a small house. The other residents are very friendly, and [Removed] does a great job planning activities. It is well worth the...
This place is terrific! The cottages are super nice, roomy, and convenient, and beautifully designed. The neighbors couldn't be nicer, and even our dogs like it.
- See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Emerald Cottages of Stonebridge
Senior Housing Types Provided at Emerald Cottages of Stonebridge
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.