Emerald Cottages of Kerrville
1501 Bandera Highway Kerrville TX 78028
- Wood floors in the living areas,
- Granite in the kitchen and baths,
- Separate laundry room with hookups for full size washer and dryer,
- Complete kitchen appliance package with range/oven, microwave, refrigerator and disposal,
- Walk-in shower in the master,
- Walk-in closet in the master,
- And the list goes on...
This community is under construction and scheduled to be complete and ready to occupy by the end of the year - 2015. At the Emerald Cottages of Kerrville you are a part of a senior campus with an adjacent assisted living facility. You can live completely independent, or you can purchase meal plans and/or services from the River Point Assisted Living Facility which is located immediately next door. It is a great opportunity to become a part of a campus community that can accommodate changing health conditions with the ability to move to the adjacent assisted living facility and receive a higher level of care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Emerald Cottages of Kerrville Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.