725 Leslie Drive Kerrville TX 78028
Our spacious apartments offer an abundance of amenities to make life more pleasant, including:
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Individual climate controls
- Ample closet space
- Emergency call systems
- Built in bathroom safety features
- Both indoor and outdoor areas are handicapped accessible
Of course your health is very important to us, and we tailor our services to your individual needs. Our staff is on call 24 hours a day, and can provide:
- Medication and chronic condition monitoring
- Easy access to Peterson Regional Medical Center
- Personal care assistance
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Optional services such as pet care
- Hospice services
We're equipped to handle both short- and long-term stays.
Our home is cozy and inviting; residents can visit with friends in our comfortable living room and sun room or gather around the TV for movies and sporting events. We welcome friends and family, both two-footed and four-footed. Our beautiful outdoor courtyard is a great place for relaxing in the shade, working in the gardens or enjoying one of our backyard barbecues.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Kerrville Reviews
- Very Pleased With This Community
This community has really provided me with a peace of mind knowing my mother is in good hands. They are doing a great job caring for her and needs. The staff is wonderful. They are really good at what they...
- Friendly Smiling Staff!!
The community overall was beautiful. The staff was very well trained a knowledgeable. I had a chance to view the rooms which looked good and were kept very clean. The only reason I chose not to go with this...
- Not the right place!
I was able to take a tour of the community and think they have a wonderful place. They answered all our questions. I also know others that stay here and they like it. I just for some reason did not feel...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.