3109 East Bristol Elkhart IN 46514
At Eastlake Terrace, we offer high quality assisted living services that encourage independence and individuality. Our compassionate staff is well-trained and committed to finding joy in every day, and celebrating residents' successes. Residents at Eastlake Terrace thrive, confident in the knowledge that their needs are being met in a professional manner while they enjoy all that our community has to offer.
Services and amenities offered at Eastlake Terrace include:
- A wellness approach to care that meets social, physical, mental, spiritual and cultural needs
- A choice of apartment floor plans and layouts
- Spacious accommodations with walk in/roll in showers, carpeting and individual climate controls
- Three meals served daily in our elegant dining room
- Physical fitness classes
Our Mission: Creating environments where moments of joy, independence and wellness are the focus each and every day.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Nice Experience, But Not The Right Fit For Us
Everyone was very kind to my husband, and I during our tour of this community. Everything went well. The community looked nice. It was a pretty nice experience, but we did find another community that met our...
Really liked this one...[Removed] was very thoughtful and showed me around in a wheelchair.
Mom doing Awesome
This is a lovely community, and my mother is doing awesome since her move here. I know she is safe, and with a good staff. They are kind, and helpful when needed. They do a good job keeping everything nice,...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.