East West Care Redwood City II
1018 Clinton St. Redwood City CA 94061
East West Care Redwood City II is a residential care home located in Redwood City, CA in San Mateo County and about 27 miles from San Francisco. In an area known as an old lumber port, Redwood City is now home to a lot of great tech companies like Oracle, and residents will enjoy the modern city with its ample shopping, stores and restaurants.
At East West Care Redwood City II, our quiet group home offers exceptional care in a quiet, family-like setting. We serve as trusted companions to our seniors and are always available to assist them. Our registered staff members are on-site around the clock, attentive and responsive to any needs that may arise giving our residents an added sense of comfort.
At East West Care Redwood City II, we love interaction with our residents. We help with exercises, stretching routines for increased range of motion and help with walking, gait training and other strengthening exercises. Our small development has the following amenities and services available:
- Large spacious rooms with windows
- Accommodations for six residents, allowing for more personalized care
- Friendly staff who are always accessible
- Landscaped grounds and an outdoor space
- Well-balanced meals throughout the day including personalized menu options
- Housekeeping services weekly
Our helpful staff of caregivers enjoys assisting our residents. We would love to have your family member join us at East West Care Redwood City II, where we know they will feel welcome into our development and we would love to have them join us.
Pricing at East West Care Redwood City II
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at East West Care Redwood City II
Senior Housing Types Provided at East West Care Redwood City II
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.