250 S Vozack Ln Tucson AZ 85748
Pricing at Desert Villa
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Desert Villa
- Older facility but very friendly and ...
Older facility but very friendly and clean. No unusual orders. The residents looked clean and well kept. Sabrina is a jewel in that she answers all my questions. A big plus it is family owned not a big corporation....
- A very nice facility. The outdoor ar...
A very nice facility. The outdoor area is very nice. The security is good. The common areas are a little cluttered, but nice. The rooms are not private and cannot be furnished with residents furniture....
Community Details at Desert Villa
Senior Housing Types Provided at Desert Villa
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.