Del Mar Park
990 E. Del Mar Blvd. Pasadena CA 91106
Del Mar Park has licensed personnel on duty 16 hours a day and caregivers around the clock to meet all your care needs. We provide assistance with dressing, bathing, escorting and medications.
- We provide three nutritious meals daily.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Social and recreational events - Gym - Transportation - Social parlor - Library
- Craft rooms - Beauty shop — Shopping
- Del Mar Park is dedicated to providing wide range of care for our residents from daily monitoring to assisting with personal needs. Del Mar Park maximizes each resident's independence by designing a personalized program of care.
Living in a smaller community makes for a home like environment. Our friendly staff is always there for you. Our Activities Director is always planning great outings and events for our residents to attend.
Del Mar Park is located in a lovely part of the city. We are 1 block north of Cal Tech and 1 1/2 blocks from Lake Avenue where all the shops and restaurants are located. All within walking distance. Come for a visit and let us show you what we have to offer for your loved one.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Del Mar Park Reviews
- Recommended For Othjers
This is a excellent community. The staff is caring and very helpful. The community is very clean. The activities are offered to everyone. The food does need a little improvement . I would recommend this community...
- Received All The Necessary Information
There was a strong odor in the community that i kept smelling during my tour. My loved one could not be able to live with the odor. There were a lot of people that looked like they needed more help. My loved...
- This Community Needs Improvement
My experiences at this community have been okay. There are many things they need to improve. I think the staff at times can be disrespectful, and they aren't very good at doing their jobs. They offer the...See all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.