Crystal Care Manor
159 W. Ring Factory Rd Bel Air MD 21014
Crystal Care Manor is senior care home located in Bel Air, Maryland, in Harland County. Our community is situated in a serene and idyllic environment that offers a great peace of mind. The town of Bel Air offers pleasant falls, humid summers, and cool winters, making it a beautiful place to live. The picturesque setting and beautiful weather of the Crystal Care Manor makes it a delightful place for residents and visiting family members.
Crystal care Manor offers seniors a unique chance to lead an active, high-quality life and continually strive to meet their particular needs in our expansive yet secure setup. Our affable, dedicated and compassionate medical professionals are on hand to keep the seniors happy and safe around the clock. They provide a safe, warm and enabling atmosphere brimming with matchless compassion and professionalism.
Further to meeting the physical and medical needs of the seniors, our group home setting encourages all members to adopt an active and healthy lifestyle. We provide different amenities that improve the quality of life and encourage members to socialize and make new friends. Our many amenities include:
- On site and off site group activities
- Off site devotional services that are open to all denominations
- Scenic indoor and outdoor common areas
- Specialty kosher and vegetarian meal plans
- Complimentary transportation services and residential parking
- Outdoors smoking considerations
- Computerized security systems to enhance members' safety and prevent wandering off the property
Crystal Manor Care provides a safe and comfortable haven for seniors seeking a beautiful and enabling environment to enjoy their twilight years.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.