Crestview Guest Home
23331 Maltby Place Harbor City CA 90710
We are located close to major hospitals: Little Company of Mary Providence Hospital, Torrance Memorial Hospital, Kaiser Permanente, and UCLA Harbor Hospital, including Del Amo Mall and Harbor Public Park.
Along with our three experience staff who provides personal services, we, the administrators and licensees are also REGISTERED NURSES. We only have one facility, thus we will always be available to focus our time and energy caring for your loved one in terms of their overall needs.
Our caregiving staff are dedicated to the care and well being of each and every one of our residents.
We're pleased to offer...
- 24-hour on-call service for emergencies
- Assistance with daily activities including (bathing, grooming, etc)
- Arrangement and transportation for medical and dental appointments
- Help with monitoring medications
- Three healthy meals per day
- Personal diet needs respected
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Supervision for residents with cognitive impairments
- Social interaction with other residents
- A living room and gathering area for socializing
- Common dining area
- Recreational activities
- Letter writing
Our home includes...
- Cable TV (Big-screen)
- Alarm sensors on every main door and on all private exit doors
- Wonderful floor plan featuring 4 private rooms and one spacious shared room
- Walk-in bathrooms that promote safety bars for seniors
- Brand-new central heat
- Patio for activities
- Bright and cheery atmosphere
- Insulated walls and ceilings
- Daily walk on the cul-de-sac street
Pricing at Crestview Guest Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Crestview Guest Home
My mom lived here for a year as soon as she began having sleeping issues they immediately started to text me that I needed to get her on sleeping pills. As long as the residents are all in line like zombies...
Have toured and spoken with the Manager, Gino L, who is a personable, sharp guy. The current 4 residents are socializably a mixed group. The home is clean. Small, but perhaps sufficient dining/kitchen rooms....
Advertises 24 hr AWAKE staff. They were fully aware that my grandmother did not sleep well at night, they requested sleeping prescription, told us that the medication does not take effect immediately. Instead...See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Crestview Guest Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Crestview Guest Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.