Country Care Assisted Living
4735 W Ludington Drive Farwell MI 48622
Country Care Assisted Living is a residential care home located in the picturesque village of Farwell, Michigan, in Clare county. Our pleasant country-style community is situated on 40 acres of rolling hills. Farwell and the surrounding areas offer visiting family and friends country charm in the form of Deer Acres Fun Park, Highland Festival and Games and seasonal activities such as apple picking, ice skating and snow skiing,
Here at Country Care Assisted Living we are proud of our peaceful atmosphere in a beautiful country backdrop. Our home provides a high quality of life and peace of mind in a loving and nurturing group home setting. We strive to provide your loved one with a quiet, restful, unhurried, worry-free life. We honor our Veterans and offer a loving home for our national heroes. Our unique caregivers love to spend time with our seniors and endeavor to engage them in games and crafts, while meeting their medical and physical needs around the clock. We encourage our residents to participate in daily activities of exercise, stimulating games, reading, and conversation. Some of our amenities include:
- A beautiful home on 40 acres of rolling hills
- A large kitchen where we bake cookies, pies and make homemade jams and jellies
- Beautician and barber services
- Wooded walking trails for enjoying leisurely strolls
- County style living complete with goats and chickens
- Cozy sitting areas in living room and recreation/activity room
- Raised bed gardens
We are proud of our community and invite you to make our home your home too.
Pricing at Country Care Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Country Care Assisted Living
Community Details at Country Care Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Country Care Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.