2 Cottonwood Lane Canyon TX 79015
Our goal is to help each resident thrive and flourish through a combination of care services and activities:
- Respite and short term stay
- Registered Nurse is always available
- Assistance with daily tasks if needed
- Medication and chronic disease management
- We offer pet therapy as well as being pet friendly to resident's pets
- In house activities include happy hour, Monday night football parties and karaoke
- Off site activities include picnics, golf outings, visiting historic downtown and the nearby Palo Duro Canyon scenic preserve
- Fitness room is available for individualized exercise programs
- We have space for onsite therapy
- Transportation provided for group activities
- Home visit program available
Our registered dietician plans appetizing and nutritious meals and snacks. Everyone finds their way into the dining room when the aroma of barbecued chicken wafts down the hall. If you prefer something with a little more spice our chefs make authentic burritos and enchiladas. We also have wonderful desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth, everything from pineapple upside down cake to peach cobbler and caramel brownies.
Alternate meals and snacks are always available. Of course your friends and family are welcome to join you for a meal and we can provide overnight accommodations for them also.
- Conner Place is a Type B facility for residents who require staff assistance to evacuate, are not capable of following directions in an emergency and require nighttime attendance
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very clean, home like atmosphere. Very small room size.
Review of Conner Place Assisted Living in Canyon, TX
very nice facility. Clean and many happy residents .
Conner Place is a blessing!
Conner Place is clean, inviting, friendly, and wonderful. The staff is incredible and we are so grateful for the care they provide for our dad. He is happy and healthy. We couldn't keep him at home any...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.