Coles Residential Home
1364 Gillette St. Dallas TX 75217
Coles Residential Home is a senior care home that is located in the large city of Dallas, TX and in Dallas county. The city of Dallas is known for its richness in history and in art. It is home to the famous Dealy Plaza, which is famous for being the location of the J.F.K. assassination. It is also home to many contemporary and modern art museums. The group home setting itself is just across the street and within walking distance to the large, green Devon Park. The many attractions and the beautiful parks makes Dallas a nice place to live.
Coles Residential Home is committed to the care and the safety of its residents. Our caregivers are compassionate and highly qualified and are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Additionally, we have a dentist, a medical doctor and a licensed nurse who are all available on-call.
In addition to the exciting location of the city and the safe community, Coles Residential Home provides the following great services and amenities to its residents:
- Resident parking available
- Beauty and barber services available on-site
- Complimentary transportation available to personal and medical appointments
- Devotional services available on-site
- Both indoor and outdoor common areas, great for interacting with the other residents
Coles Residential home is proud of all it has to offer its residents. We invite you to join us here for care, commitment and peace of mind.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Coles Residential Home Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.