188 Jones Avenue Portsmouth NH 03801
Our accommodations are spacious and are suitable for either single or double occupancy. Each apartment has a private bathroom, private kitchenette and some units have balconies or patios. Pets are welcome at our community as well.
Our caring staff is able to provide many different types of assistance to our residents, including:
- Assistance with grooming and hygiene
- Mobility assistance
- Medication monitoring
- Housekeeping services
- Coordinated transportation services
Our residents also enjoy state of the art amenities in elegant and gracious surroundings:
- An onsite fitness room
- Beauty and barber salon
- A dining room as well as in-room dining options
- Private family dining room for entertaining
- Computer area and wireless internet
- A baby grand piano
- Stunningly landscaped outdoor areas
We are proud of our community and excited to help you make Clipper Harbor your new home!
Pricing at Clipper Harbor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Clipper Harbor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Clipper Harbor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.