1316 Fenwick Lane Silver Spring MD 20910
Our spacious apartment homes offer a touch of elegance and several floor plans, all with fully-equipped kitchens, plush carpeting and ample closet space. Community features include:
- Convenient access to transit and major highways
- Spectacular solarium and rooftop terrace with garden space and view of Silver Spring
- Full calendar of activities, including social, educational and recreational programs
Our community includes efficiency, one and two bedroom floor plans with apartments for all incomes and utilities included in rent. Persons receiving rental assistance are welcome; income limits apply to some apartments. A meal plan, housekeeping and parking are available for additional fees, and small pets are welcome.
You CAN afford the amenities and space in this great senior community! Call or visit us today — SEEING IS BELIEVING!
Pricing at Charter House
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Charter House
Living/dining area a nice size, closet for coats. The building must be in transition because the bulding is really old. I notice some powder around the outside of two doors on the same floor.
- Good move so far
I chose Charter House because they have handicapped accessibility and I can come and go as I please.I like that they offer activities for the residents as well.
- Very Nice Tour, Good Community
We had a lovely tour of this community. Everything looked great, and very well-kept. Everyone was very kind, and friendly to my family and I. The experience was a good one. The location was just a little to...
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Charter House
Senior Housing Types Provided at Charter House
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.