Chamomile Assisted Living, LTD
22 Milo Lane Madison WI 53714
Chamomile Assisted Living, LTD is located in a tranquil area of Madison, Wisconsin. Our community is close to several large public parks and nestled between quiet residential neighborhoods. It is an ideal place for our residents to call home, and we find that visitors and family guests often have a hard time leaving as well.
Chamomile Assisted Living, LTD offers the level of care that our residents deserve. Our staff attends to the needs of our residents with housekeeping services, customized care programs and activities that are designed to keep life fun. Our menu includes home-cooked meals by real chefs that take the dietary needs of our residents in mind. We work closely with the families of our residents to make sure that our staff is doing everything possible to make life as easy and rewarding as possible for the people entrusted to our care.
To help challenge and exhilarate our residents, we offer amenities such as:
- An onsite beauty salon and barbershop
- Arranged transportation to and from offsite appointments and shopping
- A large community room where all of the indoor activities and events are held
- Community garden where residents can try out their green thumbs
- Onsite religious services designed to respect the faith of every resident
Our community is tight-knit and the kind of place where residents make lifelong friends. We invite you to come to Chamomile Assisted Living, LTD and see how we make life fulfilling and fun for all of our residents.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Chamomile Assisted Living, LTD Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.