2000 Mountain View Drive Enumclaw WA 98022
We pride ourselves on caring for our residents wholeheartedly. We offer:
- On site nursing staff 24 hours a day
- St. Elizabeth Hospital is two miles away
- Menus designed by a registered dietician
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with daily tasks
- Home visit program
- Respite and short term care
- Fitness room
- Transportation to medical appointments
We encourage our residents to pursue old hobbies or learn new ones. Weekends include lively sports days to cheer on the Seahawks, Mariners and Sounders. On wet rainy days we have ample space for arts and crafts, puzzles, games and other indoor activities.
We also have an enclosed outside courtyard perfect for socializing, barbecues and gardening. We provide transportation for off-site activities including trips to our local senior center, community events and shopping. One of our most popular activities is going for a drive to Mount Rainier National Park with its sweeping vistas and rustic lodges.
Many of our private apartments look out over wooded grounds or our private courtyard. Apartments are ideal for individuals or couples and include the following amenities:
- Private bathrooms with safety features
- Individual climate controls
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezer and microwave
- Apartments are unfurnished to allow for personalization by resident
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Emergency call system in bedrooms and bathrooms
Pricing at Cascade Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Cascade Place
My mother did not live there but we checked out Cascade Place. [Removed] have been absolutely incredible. They have not only been empathetic with my mother but also with our family. They are concerned about...
- My happy home
I am very happy with the care at this community. The staff are helpful and keep me informed on her progress. The meals are good and very healthy that she does enjoy. The community is very and that is a good...
- Choose Cascade Place for your elderly family members.
Moving my mother into an assisted living facility was one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make, and picking the right place for her to live was a necessity. It had to be second best to home, but...
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Cascade Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Cascade Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.