107 Barbara Drive San Antonio TX 78216
Located in San Antonio, Texas, Casa Felicitas is a residential care home dedicated to serving seniors in Bexar County and surrounding areas. History buffs will love residing with Casa Felicitas, as it is in close proximity to The Alamo and other historic locations. San Antonio was named for Saint Anthony of Padua and the Spanish Expedition.
Let the highly skilled, yet dedicated staff with Casa Felicitas prove to you this is not your typical group home setting. Whether you need 24 hour care or just a helping hand, someone will be there to answer your call, no matter what time of the day or night. You will never feel alone or abandoned with the warm and friendly staff with Casa Felicitas by your side.
Services Available with Casa Felicitas:
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
Live a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle with the warm and friendly staff with Casa Felicitas there to assist you with your every need. Never again will you feel alone or abandoned when you need a helping hand, and you will always be surrounded with the comforts of home. Bask in the glow of the strong feeling of independence, knowing you will always be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
Pricing at Casa Felicitas
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Casa Felicitas
Senior Housing Types Provided at Casa Felicitas
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.