Seraphim Assisted Living
3235 Rock Creek Run San Antonio TX 78230
Seraphim Assisted Living
Seraphim Assisted Living is a senior care home in the eclectic city of San Antonio, in Bexar County. Our harmonious community is nestled alongside a creek on one-hAssisted Living acre of land, in a safe and quiet location. San Antonio is a dazzling city boasting an eclectic mix of art, culture, historical attractions, theme parks, shopping and numerous dining experiences to choose from. Visiting family and friends are sure to enjoy all that San Antonio has to offer.
Here at Seraphim Assisted Living, we have proudly created an intimate and harmonious environment where seniors can enjoy life to its fullest in a safe, loving and spacious group home setting. We are committed to enhancing the health and well-being of your loved one, while helping them maintain their independence with dignity and grace. Our staff of trained caregivers are available on-site around the clock to ensure the medical and physical needs of your loved one have been met. Our activities and amenities are geared toward keeping seniors healthy and fit. Family and friends are always welcome to visit, participate in activities and share a meal with us. Some of our amenities include:
- Beautifully landscaped home on one-hAssisted Living acre of land
- Family style dining and meal options to choose from
- Cozy sitting areas in living room with 52' TV for easy viewing
- Comfortable sitting areas outside for enjoying nature
- Birthdays and special holiday celebrations to enjoy
We invite you to visit us and experience for yourself our warm and inviting home-like atmosphere.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.