Carecenter at Home for Elderly
7057 Brookhaven Rd San Diego CA 92114
Pricing at Carecenter at Home for Elderly
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Carecenter at Home for Elderly
This is the one we ultimately selected. Very clean, well organized, manager is bubbly and takes a special interest in dementia patients.
- We are pretty happy with them so far.
We are pretty happy with them so far. It's neat and clean, and the staff are very attentive. I like that it's small with only about a half a dozen residents total, and I like the location as well, it...
- i LIKE this place. the price ionclude...
i LIKE this place. the price ioncludes the depnds. they have mobile physician who visits.
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Carecenter at Home for Elderly
Senior Housing Types Provided at Carecenter at Home for Elderly
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.