1101 16th Stret Alexandria LA 71301
* We provide an emergency call system
* 3 nutritious meals plus a snack daily
* Full social calendar
* Weekly house keeping
* Laundry services
* transportation to medical appointments
Pricing at Canterbury House
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Canterbury House
- Comfort For Dad!!
At the moment my father is not able to participate in activities but they are offered. The community is kept extremely clean and organized. He does seem to enjoy the meals that are being provided for him. The...
- Comfort, Care and Communication.
Was very comfortable and at ease during interview. I felt that my mother would be well taken care of and the apartment assigned was s very good "fit". Staff is always friendly and helpful.
- Very Spacious Apartment
Well I think they can improve on the cleanliness of the apartment before you move in. They could improve on the food too. The positives would be the spacious, individual apartment. You have to bring your own...See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Canterbury House
Senior Housing Types Provided at Canterbury House
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.