351 Windermere Boulevard Alexandria LA 71303
We offer many fun activities at home designed for enjoyment and socializing with friends. Some of our residents' favorite activities include:
- Church services and bible study
- Live musical performances
- Outings for lunch and shopping
- Walking club
- Daily exercise classes
- Spa and massage day
- Trivia nights
- Tai Chi classes
- Movie night
- Card and board games
- Gardening and bird watching in our enclosed courtyard
Our apartments are spacious and offer many amenities for your enjoyment. All apartments have private bathrooms with built in safety features and individual climate controls. Kitchenettes offer refrigerators, sink and microwaves. The apartments are the same in our memory care area except that there are options for shared apartments if the resident would prefer to share. Some apartments also have French doors which open up onto our patio.
Pricing at Brookdale Alexandria
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Alexandria
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Alexandria
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.