2300 Canfield Road Youngstown OH 44511
Residents at Canfield Place enjoy highly personalized assisted living services. Each resident is considered a member of our family and treated with utmost respect. We encourage each resident to live as independently as possible but are committed to assisting residents when needed to help them live life to its fullest.
Our single story home accommodates residents with limited mobility and also includes:
- Private apartment homes in a home-like setting
- Comfortable common areas to encourage social interaction and new friendships
- A trained staff on-site around the clock to help residents with activities of daily living
- Fun and full activities calendar that meets a variety of interests
- Regularly reviewed assistance plan
- Three balanced meals with snacks available throughout the door
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
Pricing at Canfield Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Canfield Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Canfield Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.