1420 South Canfield Niles Road Austintown OH 44515
Everything about our community is designed to help your loved one feel at home and comfortable while giving you peace of mind that your loved one is being cared for in a safe and caring environment. We are well known for our award winning Clare Bridge Dining Program which is specially designed for people with dementia and includes dining assistance, consistent seating arrangements and dementia-friendly menus.
We recognize that familiar daily routines are important to our memory care residents and provide those routines along with highly individualized care. Each day has a gentle structure featuring:
- Morning mental workout with brain stimulating games, engaging discussions and reminiscing
- Daily life skills composed of individual and group activities
- Daily physical activity such as group exercise, walking or dancing
- Person centered programming using the history of each resident as a foundation for their activities
We invite you and your family to visit us at Brookdale Austintown today to see how we can partner with you and your family in providing the best life for your loved one.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We really liked this community and it was super nice. We liked that it was smaller so that mom can feel more at home. We also liked seeing the staff interacting with the residents and the residents looked...
Short experience, but very good so far!
Based on what I have seen so far Brookdale Austintown is a very nice facility! It is a dedicated memory care community. It is well staffed, and the facility is clean, bright, and spacious feeling. Our loved...
We like it. She is back to her normal self again.
We like it. She is back to her normal self again. We have seen a big change, she feels like she has a little more independence. They do what they can to make them comfortable. If she can't sleep and wants...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.