Candlewood House 3
2750 Banyan Way Santa Maria CA 93455
Candlewood House 3 is a senior care home located in Santa Maria, California, in Santa Barbara County. Our residential home care is located in a serene environment with beautiful natural scenery. For the best destination for family members and full relaxation, consider Candlewood House 3 for their happiness and calmness.
Candlewood House 3 is a group home setting with great uniqueness where quality service is offered to the seniors. The professionalism of our staffs makes them to be always ready for any challenge that may arise and provide the best solution to the seniors to their full satisfaction. The commitment of the staffs is geared toward providing quality services to the seniors and meeting their needs to their full satisfaction.
In addition to providing medical and physical welfare of the community, there are various amenities that are geared toward ensuring seniors remain active. These include:
- Courtyard that is quiet and peaceful
- Home care agency for the quality medical services
- Availability of various journals, newspapers and books from the various library to keep the seniors informed
- Various dining option with restaurant dining adds private dining room
- Simple regulation for the pets
- Spacious and comfortable sitting rooms with fireplace to ensure seniors are comfortable
With the above amenities that are readily available, seniors are assured of quality services in our community in which we are proud of. For a place where seniors can experience independence, relaxing, and freedom one has to enroll with Candlewood House 3 to have the entire services in one package.
Pricing at Candlewood House 3
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Candlewood House 3
Community Details at Candlewood House 3
Senior Housing Types Provided at Candlewood House 3
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.