Candlelight Home, Inc.
2021 S Rebecca St Spokane WA 99223
Pricing at Candlelight Home, Inc.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Candlelight Home, Inc.
Owner was not there though I thought an appointment was set. Caregiver was surprised to see me. It was ok but almost too casual. The location was good for me.
- My Dad's girlfriend (age 88) spent th...
My Dad's girlfriend (age 88) spent the last four years of her life living at Candlelight, and our family is so grateful for the awesome care she received. I highly recommend Candlelight as a place where...
- They very much have an attitude of being there for the long haul.
We are very happy with it. They very much have an attitude of being there for the long haul. They have the range of flexibility to try new things to see what will work for your loved one. One of the key differences...
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Candlelight Home, Inc.
Senior Housing Types Provided at Candlelight Home, Inc.
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.