Calini's Assisted Living
8139 E Cholla Street Scottsdale AZ 85260
Calini's Assisted Living
Located in Scottsdale, AZ., Calini's Assisted Living is a well-loved residential care home and memory care provider in the heart of Maricopa County. We are local to Scottsdale's thriving business cultural center, close to boutiques, galleries and golf courses. We're pleased to offer residents a group home setting, all of life's conveniences and necessities in one place that is still well connected to the outside community.
The staff at Calini's Assisted Living makes it their mission to care for seniors with a loving and compassionate heart. We aim to help each resident retain their much-deserved independence while still having a safe and secure community and facility to call their home. Skilled and certified staff is available at all times of the day and night for the support and safety of everyone at Calini's. We are also equipped to house residents who pose a wandering or elopement risk through a computerized tracking and security system. Of course, we have a doctor is on call at all times to respond to any emergencies.
To ensure that everyone is thriving and feeling at home, our community amenities include:
- Cable TV, Internet, DVD library stocked with new and old favorite
- Delicious home cooked meals and nutritious snacks
- Beautiful one acre grounds for outdoor activities and walking group
- Games room
- Indoor and outdoor fitness activities
- Grooming and beautician services
- Transportation services for off site appointments and recreation
- Chaplain visits and religious services
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
At Calini's Assisted Living we know how to put a smile on the faces of our residents and their families. Please stop by any time for a visit.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Calini's Assisted Living has been an all around good experience. They don't play games but I do see them take the residents out and they have two big screen TV's that are always on. The place is...
My family was very impressed when they went to visit.
I think John Calini is a very caring individual. My loved one seems to be very happy there. My family was very impressed when they went to visit. We are at the Joshua Tree Lane location, and it's been a...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.