1600 W. Willow Rd Enid OK 73703
Burgundy Place is an apartment community for seniors located in Enid, Garfield County, Oklahoma. It is part of Greenbrier Village, which offers five levels of care for seniors including senior housing, skilled nursing, memory care and the Homes of Greenbrier.
The caring staff at Burgundy Place is committed to providing an environment that provides a high-quality lifestyle for seniors who can live independently. Safety is a high priority for us and we provide 24 hour security for our residents.
Burgundy Place encompasses three acres which includes a gazebo for entertaining and a stocked fish pond. There are also walking paths for strolling or an invigorating walk. Burgundy Place is conveniently located near healthcare facilities, dining establishments, grocery stores and gas stations.
Burgundy Place has three options of floor plans for their apartments. They offer a small one bedroom, a large one bedroom and a large two bedroom apartment. A 10 percent discount is available for our veterans. Amenities include:
- All bills paid
- Free cable TV and telephone service including unlimited long distance
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- Free transportation from Monday through Friday
- Free laundry facility
- Free weekly housekeeping service
- Locked mailboxes
- Exercise classes with fitness room conducted on weekdays
- Community room
- Available covered parking
Here at Burgundy Place we are dedicated to helping you live happily and independently. With our social activities and secure grounds, you can have a carefree and wonderful life as a part of our community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.