4613 West Willow Road Enid OK 73703
At Brookdale Enid residents enjoy private apartment homes with plenty of comfortable, cozy common areas that encourage social interaction and aid in developing lasting friendships. Our staff is passionate about providing quality senior care services and helping residents with activities of daily living in a way that encourages independence and individuality.
Brookdale Enid is a vibrant community where residents thrive on our extensive offering of services and amenities, including:
- Three meals served daily in our dining room with snacks available throughout the day
- Regular housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Trained staff available around the clock
- Enriching and fun programs and social events
- Emergency response system
- On-site library
- Beauty salon and barber shop
Each resident receives a personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed and adapted to meet evolving needs. Our service fees are based on needs so residents only pay for the care they need.
Pricing at Brookdale Enid
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Enid
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Enid
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.